Blood†LinE Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood†LinE Legacy

Welcome to Blood†LinE Guild Forum, Here You Can Find Every Thing About Blood†LinE Legacy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild that can help you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginsingzo
Guardian
Guardian

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild  that can help you Empty
PostSubject: Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild that can help you   Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild  that can help you EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:58 pm

lil kate i got you but ask others too if iam bizy part of becoming strong is learning how to stand alone at times really this is for all members now i understand help for bosses you need help for bosses and grinds
Back to top Go down
SilentFart
WarChief
WarChief

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild  that can help you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild that can help you   Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild  that can help you EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:42 am

yes yes we won't be around all the time so you can't always be dependin on people, you won't get anywhere if you don't help yourself ^_^
Back to top Go down
BrauneR
Raider
Raider
BrauneR

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild that can help you   Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild  that can help you EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:19 pm

yep, thats true...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
fengtau

fengtau

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild that can help you   Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild  that can help you EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:01 am

Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild  that can help you Gh11i can help you kate,.,.
but i not level high,.,.
i just junior,.,.
but if i help you,.,
you must give me banana,.,.
hahahhaha,.,.,.
i was joke,.,.
its easy to me can help you,.,.
is to hard to me,.,.
i cannot help you././ albino
Back to top Go down
jeru (niu_jiaru)

jeru (niu_jiaru)

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild that can help you   Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild  that can help you EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:15 pm

yeh fengtao.. this is niu_jiaru.. wazup feng.. sory for the pvp. hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jeruwafu http://profile.myspace.c
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild that can help you   Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild  that can help you Empty

Back to top Go down

Kate iam not the only high level we got theres alot of people in guild that can help you
Page 1 of 1